I really want to know the meaning of the colors burgandy and brown. What do they signify... if anything? I am not sure if this is in the correct area, and if not I do apologize. Thanks!
Depends on what you are aiming for with the colors.
From a mystical/magical perspective try this:
Brown: Rituals of material increase, justice and retribution; eliminates indecisiveness; improves powers of concentration, study, telepathy; increases financial success; locates objects that have been lost, Animal Healing
Magickal Purpose: properties and associations for magick, dreams, witch craft and divination Mental, business, legal problems, ambition
Personality: Agreeable, extroverted, excitable, sociable
Magickal Uses: Personal creativity, career, legal issues, business
CHAKRA: Spleen Chakra
SCENT/OIL: Dill, Lily of the Valley, Savory, Honeysuckle, Sweetpea, Jasmine
PLANT/HERB: Fern, Lily of the Valley, Marjoram Savory, Valerian, Vervain, Alstonia, Buckwheat, Calamint, Snapdragon, Flax, Senna, Wandering Jew, Mugwort, Rue, the same as the Red and Yellow for enhancements, Fenugreek, Gardenia.
WOOD: Hazel, Beech, Lemon Tree Maple, Lime and of course the Orange Tree.
ANIMAL: All of the RED animals, Swallow, Prairie Dog, Butterfly, Scallop, Bison, Butterfly, Catbird, Crane, Fox (clarity), Hawk, Martin, Prairie Dog and Squirrel.
STONES: Moss Agate, Carnelian, Alexandrite, Orange Sapphire, Quartz, Orange Calcite, Petrified Wood
As close to Burgundy as I can see, Red: Spells for physical desire and passion, courage, victory, and physical strength. Stimulates energy and vitality.
Magickal Purpose: Fire, passion, life, birth, stimulating, intense, highly-charged, will, ego, potential, anger, aggression, lust, war, courage, strength, fear. Its use in magick must be cautiously guarded as it can be very wild and unpredictable, as a candle color, it should be used with caution.
The Personality: Bold, assertive, impulsive, extroverted, passionate, aggressive. There is no in-between for this person, they go from one extreme to the other. But it can be a fantasy ride for anyone who joins them!
Magick Uses: Energy, passion in love, courage, lust, power, transformation, loyalty, force, sexuality, blood. May be used with black candles.
CHAKRA: Root Chakra
MAGICKAL TOOL: Sword,Cauldron, Incense Burner, Candle
SCENT / OIL: Dragons Blood, Basil, Pine, Cinnamon, Mullein, Musk
PLANT / HERB: Sunflower, Nettles, Holy Thistle, Crowfoot, Hops, Wormwood, Cranesbill, Chili Pepper, Chives, Spikenard, Onion, Cornflower, Rose, Mustard, Garlic, Rosemary, Dill, Hibiscus, Woodruff, Tobacco, Pepperwort, Heather and Yew .
WOOD: redwood, cherry
ANIMAL: Bear, Horse, Wolf, Ram, marsupials and night creatures, Tigers, Lions, Badger, Alligator, Ants, Beetle, Cardinal, Porcupine, Chicken, and Peacock.
STONES: Ruby, Garnet, Bloodstone, Spinel, Red Tourmaline, Red Topaz, Agate, Rubelite Rhodochrosite, Quartz Crystals, Tigers Eye, Pyrite, Tektite, Diamond, Red Jasper.
for your information, a mood ring tells you what you feel by changing its color when you put it on your finger. i had a dream and it concerns about a mood ring. so can anybody give me the meaning of each color? specifically the color light green. thank you. :)
Example: What Do Crystals Mean?
I know this is a very odd question, but what do all crystals & rocks mean? Like, I heard Amethysts are balencing and soothing, and if you wear them with a rose quartz they attract love to you? Would you tell me the others if you know any? Okay, thank you :]
1. Is it true that any worn crystal cluster/line-up must have a regular clear quartz or,if not, some form of quartz(I.e. rosey quartz) in it in order to amplify the other crystals effects? I have even been told that the quartz is used to channel/put order to the energies of the crystals its around. For example, making lapis lazuli and black opal work together(if only more effectively so). Is this true?
2. Is there a huge difference between different colored stones of the same name(in the lystical/spiritual sense)? For example, black opal and fire opal or green jade and yellow jade have seemingly 4 distinct different uses but are also in the same families respectively.I ask because I've been thinking of making a ring and id like to have both black opal and fire opal in/on it(maybe blue instead of fire but I'm getting ahead of myself). My question here is whether or not it'd be a waste or a poor use of opals to put 2 dif kinds/colors on the same piece of jewelry(sub question:would they strengthen one another or conflict?)
3. Lastly, id like to make 1 ring, 1 bracelet, and 1 necklace.
The ring is my primary piece and thus I am most picky about it...my questions are simple...
I would like to attract
2.spirituality (strengthen my natural esp as well as tap into a higher state of consciousness...maybe astro-project and/or visit dif dimensions in waking or dreaming hours),
3. love in all forms (no,I don't believe a gem/crystal will act as a love-spell-caster lol.I just would like to be more open to it)
4. Knowledge/wisdom(preferably through spiritual/cosmic means...I.e. maybe a crystal I wear will help me stumble across a rare book in my travels etcetc.
With that said...do any of these crystals/gems/stones seem relevant to you?
6.green and/or blue opal
Jade (yellow or green)
Does ANYONE know where the crystals I've listed or the crystals you've thought of while reading my post would go best?
I was thinking id wear the bracelet on my left wrist and the ring on my left index finger as well as a necklace. For the ring I was thinking id use black opal, fire opal, lapis lazuli and/or pink tourmaline(opal and tourmaline being my birthstones),
I honestly don't know what each side of the body or each finger represemts specifically so id really appreciate it if someone could tell me or point me in the right direction or tell me outright.
1. What's up with quartz?
2. What's the difference between fire opal and black opal?
3. What crystals/gems are best for spirit,wisdom,love,and abundance?
4. Which crystals go well together/which don't?
5. What significance do different body parts/sides of the body play in regards to dif gems/crystals?
Ps.the #9 is very important too me so id like to have 3 dif kinds of gem/crystal on each accessory(ring,bracelet,necklace)...any suggestions on which should go where?
Thank you so much for your time
(And remember, direct info is awesome but links to sites or names of books would be awesome too!