Example: Dream meaning?
I have dreams that are very detailed - the entire dream fits together as if an author had been planning it for years.. but many times my dreams have water in them. Whether the water is calm, clear, rough, dirty - if it's an ocean, a lake, or a bathtub, it doesn't matter.. but the weird thing is that whenever I go under any kind of water, I can still breathe. I'm breathing slowly and shallow so it isn't comfortable and I still need to get to the surface to get enough air, but I can still run out of breath under the water and take in enough oxygen to be okay. My dreams are never about the fact that I can breathe underwater.. it's just a little something that happens but I notice it a lot. What could that mean?
Hi firstly ive given you a list of what different types of water means in your dreams. When you have these dreams look back on this information and see if you can reflect your waking life on anything which ive mentioned. Water in your dreams is your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment.
* If the water is calm, clear, then it signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.
* If you are splashed by water, then it represents your need to be revitalized and more expressive.
* Muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.
* Dreaming that you are underwater, suggests that you are feeling overcome with emotions and are in need of greater control in your life. You may be in over your head regarding some situation.
* As with the ocean. This too represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of some spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal.
When we dream of being underwater wether this is by being able to breathe underwater or the ableness to stay submerge for longer times than usual this usually means you want to return to a state where you were dependent and free from responsibilities. Perhaps you are feeling helpless, unable to fulfill your own needs and caring for yourself.� Alternatively, you may be submerged in your emotions.
Some other area of water in dreams are as follows:-
* Clear, calm-flowing river in your dream, shows that you are allowing your life to float away and it is time that you take a more decisive hand in directing your life. A river also symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity.
* A raging river, shows that your life is feeling out of control.
* Muddy and/or raging river, is reguards to tumultuous times and jealousy in your life.
* Dreaming that you are IN a bath tub of water is a need for self-renewal and escape from everyday problems. You need to rid yourself of the burdens that you have been carrying. Alternatively, it indicates your mood for love and pursuit of pleasure and relaxation.
I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOURSELF. LEARN SOME RELAXATION TECHNIQUES AND TRY TO LET OUT YOUR EMOTIONS MORE RATHER THAN KEEPING THEM AND YOUR FEELINGS LOCKED AWAY INSIDE YOU.
Example: Dream meaning?
Last night i dreamed that i was on a mission for some medical company to this far-off place. We, three other people and myself, were on this huge ship and it sank in this lake. there were huge sharks in the water and there was this huge monolith sticking out fo the water. There was only room for 2 people to sit on the top, but we managed to get everyone out of the water. suddenly we were near the shore, and i was really sunburned. We got to the shore and a cop was there. she was bangning on some can drinks like a bell and yelling that there was a fire. She didnt try to help save us or anything. Then i saw some loons, the birds, and they were getting ready to mate. Then i woke up. I would love some interpretation.
Example: DREam meaning?
last night i had the weardest dream, it was long. this is how it starts (i was in a cave like place my brother was trying to put a snake inside a bucket and close it but the snake kept getting out, i was scared to get near, than i went outside and rode the train, the sky was gray and my friend was sitting next to me. When i got out i went down a little hill cover by trees and saw this green lake. This woman in a wetsuit jumped in, but then came back, then two more people and when i looked where they were going i saw a snow covered mountain with people skiying. i put just my feet inside the water and it was cold, then i looked around and deent see my friend) is it just weard stuff or does this long dream have a meaning?
dreams either have a deeper meaning or it's triggered by certain things you think of before bed.. or memory triggers in your brain.. like the snake can be a problem with your brother .. the train can be a journey ahead that your needing to take .. sky may have been gray because you feel bored or dull.. you might have saw you friend or thought of them.. eh... stuff of that short..
Example: What do my dreams about water mean?
I've been having a lot of dreams about water lately, rather is be oceans, lakes, rivers or pools. What could this mean?
u r going into the lake with a toddler u dont know
i had a dream that i dived into this giant black lake from on top of this canyon like 300 feet down and then i landed in the water and my head hurt and i was like getting all delusional and dizzy and i was like going unconscious or something and then i saw some guy like a mile away that looked like a lifeguard and yelled at me to get in the boat, and there was a paddle boat thing in the water, like one of those little boats that are for recreation and have pedals and two seats and you kind of make it move by pushing the pedals like a bike. anyways then i climbed on it and i dont remember what else, oh ye and there was also a giant diving board in the lake that iw as planning on climbing up and divingdown again but i didnt cause i was hurt so i dont know what this dream means
Example: What does a dream about a lake mean?
Last week I had a dream that I can't forget about. I dreamed that I was driving around or through a school and I went over one street that went over a lake. The street was crumbling and I was worried that I would fall into the water. The lake looked green and dirty, but when I looked closer I realized it was extremely clear and the color was caused by a thick layer of leaves on the bottom. It frightened me to be able to see to the bottom.
I went into the school and complained to the principal about the road. I told him how dangerous it was that anyone could fall into the lake with the crumbling road and I demanded that he fix it.
I should add that I am currently working for a county park with a large lake for recreation. It is a seasonal job and next week I will be starting a new job.
Example: What does a lake in a dream mean?
My fiancee just buried a close family friend today. His friend was an older man and a close, close friend of the family. The word is that his friend was medicated and it caused him to overdose. I heard my fiancee talking in his sleep. After he jumped up out of his sleep he finally opened up and told me what he was dreaming about. Him and his friend was sitting beside a lake talking. It was evening time and the sun was above them. The water was calm. His friend was telling him what happened. I heard my fiancee keep saying..."talk to me pappy"..."tell me how they did it"..."I love you pappy". My fiancee said that right before the dream ended everything went black. Then the dream was over. I dont know what to make of this. Is his friend trying to tell him something or is he just worrying too much and his dream doesnt have a meaning?