Example: Help Me !111!11!?
Over the past few day i have been thinking of "Unanswered Questions". They hunt me in my sleep. So can you please help me find the answers. The person that'sgets the most right i will give 10 points : )
1.Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
2.Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a haemorrhoid when it's in your ***?
3.If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
4.If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what the hell is baby oil made from?
5.Can blind people see in their dreams? Do they even dream?
6.Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!111!one!
7.Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
8.If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
9.What do people in China call their good plates?
10.Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?
11.Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
12.Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?
13.Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
14.If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullsh*t?
15.If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
These are the questions that hunt me so can you please help me!11!
2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 14 made me laugh.
1. it is concentrated blowing and involuntary
2. because asteroid is derived from astro- meaning space and hemorrhoid is like hemorrhage
3. he is wrong if he is saying something incorrect, but in matters of opinion, he is only wrong if the woman hears him.
4. baby oil is produced from by-products of the petroleum in crude oil when making gasoline
5. blind people can dream if they were able to see at one point in their lives and can see as much as they remember, while blind from birth can only hear
6. because Goofy is humanized with voice and personality while Pluto is a "pet" and given pet-like qualities as Mr. Walt Disney intended
7. because society deems gestures involving genitalia crude and rude in public while the wrist is acceptable. Also, the wrist is the location of the time while the bathroom, not the crotch, is the location of the toilet.
8. this television show is fairly unrealistic in many ways, however, the boat itself must have been beyond repair or the shock from the crash itself prevented everybody from thinking rationally. Also, the TV show would be cancelled if they got off.
10. In the middle east, cows were first domesticized then the discovery of the glands led to the touching of the glands led to the emission of the milk led to the drinking of said milk
11. embrasser is "to kiss" and baiser is also "to kiss" but has been construed to mean "to have sex"
12. because once removed from nature and stored in an allegedly cancer-causing plastic bottle, it expires and becomes undrinkable.
13. because the freezer is such a small area that a light would take up too much energy and possible heat the products when open too much
14. no. to avoid the obvious expletive, it would most likely be a "bull tzu" (Note: it is Shih Tzu, not shitsu)
15. theoretically, yes, as digging in your land does not make it not yours although I find that land is defined as the surface, so their property would be all the way to the core. then again, access to this property is difficult.
It is the sweetest feeling, after a good love making, to slowly fall into dream world. To me, it is also very romantic to fall into this other plane of life with my loved one next to me. Yet, sometimes I am misunderstood. It is a well known fact that men get sleepy after sex. And this can sometimes annoy their partners. At the very moment a woman is in need of affection, a delicate show of love, a reassurance of togetherness, trust, and safety, the expected provider of all these femininely human needs turns his back and falls asleep.
The woman who was just blissfully pleased, her eyes still closed, trying to remember and relive the moment, her body still in a crazy fluid traffic, reaches her arm to her partner expressing the need for cuddling, is suddenly awakened by a wild snore coming from this human being sleeping with her in the same bed. It does not matter if they have been together for ten years or thirty years. At that moment of bewilderment the woman may still think that this man is a total stranger. A stranger to woman kind. Someone who does not know anything about feelings. A brute. A wild man.
But it is not the man's fault, rather it is a genetic and biological necessity for man to sleep after sex. After orgasm, both men and women release chemical bodily fluids like oxytocin, gamma amino butyric acid, endorphins, and prolactin. The hormone oxytocin helps the establishment of maternal behavior, stimulation of uterine smooth muscle contraction at birth, and stimulation of milk ejection. Oxytocin also stimulates the brain so that the body feels a bond and a feeling to be close to his or her partner. Gamma amino butyric acid and endorphins have a calming effect, a relaxed feeling which tickles the brain to signal for a serene sleep.
And here comes the most important verdict, the prolactin. Prolactin is produced in the pituitary gland and it is a stimulant for milk production. Both women and men have certain levels of prolactin in their bodies. However, after orgasm, the body releases a higher dose of prolactin, possibly to relieve sexual arousal and take our mind off sex. The prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep. In fact, animals injected with prolactin become quickly tired and immediately go to sleep in a corner of their cages lined up on the wall of a university laboratory. Prolactin seems to be the answer, scientists say. And I believe in science.
Yet, there is one other hypothesis that I have personally developed and would like to share with you. In the beginning there was hunting. Men must go out to hunt to feed the women and the kids waiting in the cave. It was a daily routine for him. He must reproduce, get some sleep, and go out hunting again. If he did not feel the need for some rest, he would not sleep, could not rest and it would be a bad hunting day. In those times, a bad hunting day means starvation. There also those practical reasons that we cannot deny. Most of the time sex is staged horizontally, lying on a bed, at night, or under dim lights which are all good reasons to fall asleep.
So the desire to fall asleep after sex is in guy hormones and brains - not in there hearts.